About This Website
The YAMAGATA website (hereafter “website”) is controlled and managed by YAMAGATA Corporation (hereafter “YAMAGATA”). Customers are considered to have agreed to the following content when using this website.
Please note that the contents may be changed without prior notice.
YAMAGATA does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contained on this website. As such, YAMAGATA does not take any responsibility for errors that may be included in the website. he information appearing on this website may be changed without prior notice. Additionally, if customers happen to incur damage due to use of information on this website, YAMAGATA shall in no way be liable for those damages.
All content, illustrations, logos, pictures, video, software, and other content displayed within the website are under the copyright of YAMAGATA or of their respective third parties. With the exception of duplication for personal use and usage that adheres to the Japanese copyright law, copying, altering, distributing, and/or broadcasting of any material from the website without the consent of YAMAGATA or its third parties is strictly prohibited.
See the following link regarding the handling of personal information.
We generally welcome links to our site. If the following guidelines are accepted, the website may be linked to by any commercial or non-profit sites, intranet, or any other media.
In general, unless special permissions are granted, the URL will link to the website’s main English page (https://yamagata-corp.com/) or main Japanese page (https://yamagata-corp.jp/). We prefer that “do-follow” links be used. Please contact us in advance if you wish to link to any other pages.
We do not accept links from the following types of sites:
- Sites containing slanderous content related to YAMAGATA or Group Companies, their executives, and/or their employees
- Sites containing slanderous content related to the business details of YAMAGATA or Group Companies
- Sites providing illegal information or material deemed offensive to public order and morals
- Sites that integrate or are otherwise not clearly differentiated from this website, whether through the use of frames or a similar page setup
- Other sites deemed inappropriate by YAMAGATA
Recommended Environment for Viewing
The following environment is recommended for viewing this website.
Depending on your security software and network settings, some parts of the website may not be available.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9.0 or later
- Safari™ 5.0 or later
- Mozilla® Firefox®
- Most mobile phone browsers
About Popup Blocking
Parts of this website may utilize pop-up windows. If pop-up block is enabled on your web browser, these windows may not display properly. To view these windows, go to your browser settings, and enable pop-ups for this website.
* Microsoft® Internet Explorer® is a trademark or registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation in the USA and other countries.
* Mac OS® and Safari™ are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. in the USA and other countries.
* Adobe® Flash® Player and Adobe® Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
* Mozilla® Firefox® is a trademark or registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation in the USA and other countries.